BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Real Eyes Realize Real Cries

See, Real Eyes Realize Real Cries...
This cry was real.
The tears are now dry and you can see the small drops of blood hidden behind the footprints of what used to be. The remnants of insanity.
Remnants of what had been there are still alive and they make me dive into the sky and turn my world upside down. Then I turn around and realize who I have become... a little.
These tears might be real.
but they are not normal. For they don't know why they even fall.
The Realization is painful, and yes it runs deep.
It runs deep.
The pain runs deep.
I've buried something Deep Down Remote Into the Ground,
a place where it could never be found...




I've just realized.
It's something
I can no longer


hide.

0 comments: