BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It Has Grown Inside of Me

Your words scream and the letters
        beam,
Yet the lines within them
        do not exist.

I can hear the echoes of
what hoes use to
jeer creeping back up to the surface.
...Only this time, it is not becoming
a part of me.

I'm surrounded by an invisible force field.
the words you said years ago
no longer pierce my self esteem in it's tender heart.

I have changed for the better.

And as I have advanced, you have regressed.
Your state of mind sends negative vibes
to my force
field,
causing me to twitch.
But I won't even itch.
I keep my eyes open.
Bluntly staring at the direction I want to go...
the only way i can fathom your presence
is something i don't yet know. But,

It has grown inside of me.

0 comments: