BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 21, 2012

Why NYU? (NYU Supplement Question)

NYU is not its own little bubble. I can walk outside and not just be part of NYU, but part of the world. It has always been in my lifelong goals to pursue an artistic education in New York. My mom, aunt, and cousin also attended NYU for their master's degrees, so to follow in the footsteps of people I look up to would be icing on the cake. New York City allows me to experience interaction with such a wide range of people from different cultures and ethnic backgrounds. I don't think I've ever been in a place that offers such a unique cultural mixing pot. New York will allow me to develop my performing arts skills and utilize learning experiences that I won't be able to find anywhere else.

0 comments: